Statistic Centre - Abu Dhabi welcomes the companies and institutions wishing to participate with them to reinforce the relationship between the public and private sectors, where the first step of the cooperation and participation starts by completing the registration process, after the success of the registration process the company will be added to the suppliers database of Department of Finance, which is used to select the suppliers who have the ability to provide materials and services necessary to meet the needs and requirements of the centre to participate through tenders and auctions and other transactions.
To view Environment, Health and Safety Policy
To register suppliers, contractors and consultants after completing the required documents below, please
click here(Electronic registration manual guide) Please make sure the below documents are available and ready for attachment while registering:
- Valid commercial license
- Valid Certificate of Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Supporting documents for commercial agencies (if any)
- Authenticated signature of the person authorized to sign
- A certified letter of delegation to sign if the signatory is not the owner
- A valid passport of the owner of the company / organization and partners
- Company / Organization bank account (issued by the bank or stamped and signed by the authorized person in the company / organization)
- A letter of registration request stamped and signed from the company.
To enter the system directly, please
Notes: Please write the company/ organization's official email upon registration to be able to send the user name and password to your company/organization. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and should be completed in order to successfully submit your request. Applications submitted with incomplete information will be rejected. Please provide brief, comprehensive and accurate information of the stated activities associated with the nature of the work according to the trade license of your organization only.
Manual Electronic bidding system