Statistic Centre - Abu Dhabi welcomes the companies and institutions wishing to participate with them to reinforce the relationship between the public and private sectors, where the first step of the cooperation and participation starts by completing the registration process, after the success of the registration process the company will be added to the suppliers database of Department of Finance, which is used to select the suppliers who have the ability to provide materials and services necessary to meet the needs and requirements of the centre to participate through tenders and auctions and other transactions.
We inform you that Department of Government Support has launched the Digital Marketplace - Al Maqta'a Portal powered by SAP Ariba to provide a unique digital experience and enhance transparency & efficiency of public procurement.
Suppliers interested in doing business with Abu Dhabi Government Entities must complete the registration on SAP Ariba. The registration is a one-time activity and it is centralized for Abu Dhabi Government Entities. Once registered, the profiles of suppliers are visible to buyers from all entities operating through the Procurement Gate (SAP Ariba).
Useful links :
1. To become a registered new supplier in Abu Dhabi Government ( kindly be noted that you be registered in Oracle after completing your registration in SAP Ariba)
Becoming a Registered Supplier
2. Registered Suppliers in ( SAP ARIBA)
Sap Ariba Login
3. Registered Suppliers in Oracle (ADERP)
4. You will find the supplier Guide here
5. To know more about participating in tenders, please visit almaqtaa.gov.ae.
For any queries related to supplier registration kindly contact the below email
For general inquiry kindly contact the below firstname.lastname@example.org